- Drag n' Drop
- Binds to numeric point, numeric writable, or history
- Renders in all major browsers
- Spectrum Segments
A circular spectrum gauge for Niagara 4. Includes main gauge value and 2 extra markers, e.g Peek Value and Last Month Peek. Set ord binding in widget properties. You can bind this widget to a numeric, numeric writable or a history. Change the spectrum bindings for different colour segments.
1. Copy the circularGauge-ux.jar file to your modules directory.
2. Open the module from your palette file.
3. Drag and drop the widget from the palette onto your px view.
The gauge has a number of configurable properties that can be used to modify look, feel, and functionality. Change the properties as required.
There are 3 ord references.
1. Main Gauge Value - this is the live value of the meter or the main meter value. The ord reference should be a numeric point, numeric writable, or a history that returns a single row.
2. Last Months Value - for example last months power value, the ord reference should be a numeric point or numeric writable.
3. Current Months Peek Value - the ord reference should be a numeric point or numeric writable.
Changing Widget Properties - most properties are self-explanatory but some require some explaining.
Min/Max - change the min/max, you need to modify 3 properties: min, max, major, and minor properties so it marries up nicely. E.g. Min = 0, Max = 100, Major Ticks = 0, 250, 500, 750, 1000, Minor Ticks = 0, 50, 100, 150, 200, 250, 300, 350, 400, 450, 500, 550, 600, 650, 700, 750, 800, 850, 900, 950, 1000 will produce: