Drag and drop the Radial gauge widget from the palette onto your px view.
The gauge has a number of configurable properties that can be used to modify look, feel, and functionality. Change the properties as required.
There are 3 ord references.
1. Main Gauge Value - this is the live value of the meter or the main meter value. The ord reference should be a numeric point or numeric writable.
2. Last Months Value - for example last months power value, the ord reference should be a numeric point or numeric writable.
3. Current Months Peek Value - the ord reference should be a numeric point or numeric writable.
Note: only the main gauge value receives realtime updates. Last Month, and current peek values are only collected when the gauge initially renders on screen.
Changing Widget Properties - most properties are self-explanatory but some require some explaining.
Min/Max - change the min/max, you need to modify 3 properties: min, max, major, and minor properties so it marries up nicely. E.g. Min = 0, Max = 100, Major Ticks = 0, 25, 50, 75, 100, Minor Ticks = 0, 5, 10, 15, 20, 25, 30, 35, 40, 45, 50, 55, 60, 65, 70, 75, 80, 85, 90, 95, 100 will produce:
The background (the area within the circular part of the widget) can be changed to a solid color, gradient, image, or null(transparent). The image must reference a file ord reference e.g. file:^myImage.jpg, and fit within the bounds of the widget.
Canvas Background Property.
The canvas background (the area behind the widget) does not go transparent in Workbench mode, but can be changed to a color of your choice.
You can bind the gauge to a history reference. Change the properties as required:
1. Set the value binding as normal.
The value binding must be set in order to gather history records for the point.
2. Set the history BQL property.
The format must be |bql:history:HistoryRollup.rollup(history:RollupInterval 'monthly')|cell:2,0.
3. Set the facet text property.
Here you can specify the label for value text. E.g KWh.
Widgets and drivers must be licensed with us. Licenses are bound to the stations host Id. You will be provided access to the Software and Licensing Portal where you can manage your own licenses. Here you can add, update, or delete licenses as needed.
There are few ways to get a license file:
1. Add our licensing module to your station services. This module automatically retrieves the license from our servers and saves it to your stations shared folder directory.
2. Alternatively, Login to the Software and Licensing Portal (link provided in Order Confirmation) and add your host id's as needed. Copy the license file to the stations shared directory.
Finally, make sure the station user has access to WLicenseService in the user management and category service section.
Niagara IOT technologies and modern toolsets allow you to build a powerful Niagara dashboard which is real time, data-driven, and cost effective. Our widgets are purpose-built by providing information with faster communication through real-time, data-driven, dashboards for web, desktop and mobile devices. You can now create a cutting-edge display of conventional HVAC system graphics, Dashboards, Alarms & Scheduling, Historical Data, and Analytics.