Time Schedule Widget
- Drag n' Drop
- Shows Niagara Time Schedule
- Updates Niagara Schedule
- Works in Workbench, Modern Browser, and Mobile
The time schedule widget links to a niagara schedule component and highlights the times in a tabular format. Use the LEFT-mouse button to highlight the time cells. You can also hold the mouse button to select multiple cells. Use the RIGHT-mouse (OR single-tap on Mobile) button to clear cells. When complete, the Niagara schedule updates instantly. The widget has a number of configurable properties that can be used to modify look, feel, and functionality. Also check out the Scheduling Template
1. Copy the timeScheduleWidget-ux.jar file to your modules directory.
2. Open the module from your palette file.
3. Drag and drop the widget from the palette onto your px view.
The widget has a few configurable properties that can be used to modify look, feel, and functionality. Change the properties as required:
Main Ord Binding
Link to a BooleanSchedule, NumericSchedule, or StringSchedule component.
Set this to an absolute ord, e.g.
station:|slot:/Drivers/NiagaraNetwork/BooleanSchedule or relativized ORD e.g.
The ord should point to a schedule.
You can now use the widget in your custom html page as long as the html file is in a appropriate station directory. E.g.:
1. Create an html page and place in your station files directory.
2. Create a div element and give it an id so you can inject the widget into this area. E.g.: widget1.
3. Add the following scripts before the closing head tag or the closing body tag. E.g.: