- Drag n' Drop
- Binds to numeric point or numeric writable
- Renders in all major browsers
- Spectrum Segments
The horizontal gauge has 4 segments which can be configured to show numeric values. It updates in real-time if the point changes value. The widget has a number of configurable properties that can be used to modify look, feel, and functionality. You can bind this widget to a numeric or numeric writable. Change the spectrum bindings for different colour segments.
1. Copy the horizontalGauge-ux.jar file to your modules directory.
2. Open the module from your palette file.
3. Drag and drop the widget from the palette onto your px view.
The gauge has a number of configurable properties that can be used to modify look, feel, and functionality. Change the properties as required.
Widget Ord Binding (wbViewBinding):
This can be an absolute ord, e.g. station:|slot:/Drivers/NiagaraNetwork/AHU5
relativised ORD e.g. slot:AHU5
Segments min/max and their respective colour should be changed as required.
Gauge Name - default is gauge1. Change if you have more than 1 gauge on screen. E.g. gauge2.