Niagara Sensor Status Bar
- A Simple Status Indicator
- Updates in Real-time
- Clean Crisp Animation
- Modify Colors to Your Style
- Works in Workbench and Browser mode
The Sensor Status Bar Widget is a simple status indicator. The value is represented by a horizontal color bar progressing from min to max over a specified range. It retrieves data from a numeric point or numeric writable and updates in real-time. The facets are automatically retrieved when the point has been resolved. Before you start, copy the sensorStatusBar-ux.jar file to your modules directory. Restart the station and Workbench.
1. Copy the sensorStatusBar-ux.jar file to your modules directory.
2. Open the module from your palette file.
3. Drag and drop the widget from the palette onto your px view.
The widget has a number of configurable properties that can be used to modify look, feel, and functionality. Change the properties as required:
Widget Ord Binding (wbViewBinding):
This can be an absolute ord, e.g. station:|slot:/Drivers/NiagaraNetwork/AHU6
relativized ORD e.g. slot:AHU6
Min/Max Range Acceptable values are 0-n positive values. The shaded area will calculate the correct area to shade in based on min/max and actual values. Numbers are rounded off to the nearest whole number.
Background Color The default is transparent. If your px/html page has a different color, set this property to match it.
You can now use the widget in your custom html page as long as the html file is in a appropriate station directory. E.g.:
1. Create an html page and place in your station files directory.
2. Create a div element and give it an id so you can inject the widget into this area. E.g.: widget1.
3. Add the following scripts before the closing head tag or the closing body tag. E.g.: