Niagara Set Point Slider
- Sets Numeric Writable
- Updates in Real-time
- Horizontal Or Vertical
- Easy To Use
- Works in Workbench and Modern Browser
The set point slider control is a intuitive user interface to set a numeric writable within a range. It updates in real-time if the point changes value. Can be viewed as horizontal or vertical simply by changing the configuration setting. Before you start, copy the setPointSlider-ux.jar file to your modules directory. Restart the station and Workbench.
1. Copy the setPointSlider-ux.jar file to your modules directory.
2. Open the module from your palette file.
3. Drag and drop the widget from the palette onto your px view.
The widget has a number of configurable properties that can be used to modify look, feel, and functionality. Change the properties as required:
Widget Ord Binding (wbViewBinding):
This can be an absolute ord, e.g. station:|slot:/Drivers/NiagaraNetwork/AHU5
relativized ORD e.g. slot:AHU5
You can now use the widget in your custom html page as long as the html file is in a appropriate station directory. E.g.:
1. Create an html page and place in your station files directory.
2. Create a div element and give it an id so you can inject the widget into this area. E.g.: widget1.
3. Add the following scripts before the closing head tag or the closing body tag. E.g.: