Station Search Box is simple search box which finds station assets via tag name or NEQL syntax. Found items are displayed in a results box below the input area. Result items consist of an ord, location in station, and history link (if applicable). When a user clicks on the link or history link, they are redirected to ord the location. This widget utilises Niagara's new search service, but does not subscribe to data, only finds station components. Add this widget to any page and find station resources quickly.
1. Copy the stationSearchBox-ux.jar file to your modules directory.
2. Open the module from your palette file.
3. Verify Search service has been added to your station.
4. Drag and drop the widget from the palette onto your px view.
The widget has a few configurable properties that can be used to modify look, feel, and functionality. Change the properties as required:
When neql property is disabled searches should be a single item or multiple items separated by comma.
Single Item: AHU1
Multiple Items: AHU1, AHU2, AHU3
Advanced Search: lt:site And (lt:kaldenavn = $VALUE Or lt:vej = $VALUE Or lt:postnr = $VALUE Or lt:butik = $VALUE Or lt:sitenr = $VALUE)
Bootstrap V4 - the following values are acceptable: btn-primary, btn-secondary, btn-success, btn-info, btn-warning, btn-danger, btn-link, btn-outline-primary, btn-outline-secondary, btn-outline-success, btn-outline-info, btn-outline-warning, btn-outline-danger.
The button text to show on the button.
Disables NEQL syntax searches.
When disabled, search is performed by name/tag only.
Font Awesome Button Icon:
Specify an icon on the button.
Limits the maximum number of results.
Show/Hide search button.
Widgets and drivers must be licensed with us. Licenses are bound to the stations host Id. You will be provided access to the Software and Licensing Portal where you can manage your own licenses. Here you can add, update, or delete licenses as needed.
There are few ways to get a license file:
1. Add our licensing module to your station services. This module automatically retrieves the license from our servers and saves it to your stations shared folder directory.
2. Alternatively, Login to the Software and Licensing Portal (link provided in Order Confirmation) and add your host id's as needed. Copy the license file to the stations shared directory.
Finally, make sure the station user has access to WLicenseService in the user management and category service section.
Niagara IOT technologies and modern toolsets allow you to build a powerful Niagara dashboard which is real time, data-driven, and cost effective. Our widgets are purpose-built by providing information with faster communication through real-time, data-driven, dashboards for web, desktop and mobile devices. You can now create a cutting-edge display of conventional HVAC system graphics, Dashboards, Alarms & Scheduling, Historical Data, and Analytics.