Niagara Toggle Switch Button
- Drag n' Drop
- Binds To Enum Writable
- Renders in all major browsers
- Clean pristine animation
- 3 Different States
The Tri State Switch binds to an EnumWritable and can control up to 3 different states. For example, On/Off/Hand. Switch between states easily for quick control. Its completely configurable and easy to use.
1. Copy the triStateSwitch-ux.jar file to your modules directory.
2. Open the module from your palette file.
3. Drag and drop the widget from the palette onto your px view.
The widget has a number of configurable properties that can be used to modify look, feel, and functionality. Change the properties as required.
Main Ord Binding:
Set this to an absolute ord, e.g.
station:|slot:/Drivers/NiagaraNetwork/EnumWritable or relativized ORD e.g.
The ord should point to a enum writable.
Example Enum Range:
You can now use the widget in your custom html page as long as the html file is in a appropriate station directory. E.g.:
1. Create an html page and place in your station files directory.
2. Create a div element and give it an id so you can inject the widget into this area. E.g.: widget1.
3. Add the following scripts before the closing head tag or the closing body tag. E.g.: