Niagara Value Tooltip
- Binds to Value
- Shows Tooltip
- Updates in Real-time
- Use Your Styling
- Works in Workbench and Modern Browser
The value tooltip widget shows the current value of a numeric point. When a cursor is positioned over the value a tooltip is displayed. The widget has a number of configurable properties that can be used to modify look, feel, and functionality.
1. Copy the valueTooltip-ux file to your modules directory.
2. Open the module from your palette file.
3. Drag and drop the widget from the palette onto your px view.
The widget has a few configurable properties that can be used to modify look, feel, and functionality.
Set this to an absolute ord, e.g.
station:|slot:/Drivers/NiagaraNetwork/AHU5 or relativized ORD e.g.
Location of tooltip, e.g. top, right, bottom, left
Height, PositionLeft, PositionLeft:
Use in conjunction together to place anywhere on screen.
When changing colors, all tooltips on screen are affected.
You can now use the widget in your custom html page as long as the html file is in a appropriate station directory. E.g.:
1. Create an html page and place in your station files directory.
2. Create a div element and give it an id so you can inject the widget into this area. E.g.: widget1.
3. Add the following scripts before the closing head tag or the closing body tag. E.g.: