Alarm Notification Icon
- Animates When Alarm Occurs
- Updates in Real-time
- Use Your Image
- Modify Colors to Your Style
- Works in Workbench and Modern Browser
The alarm notification icon displays a heartbit when there are alarms in an alarm state. The animation only occurs when there are alarms to check. You can use a custom image and when clicked, you'll be redirected to an ord of your choice. The widget has a number of configurable properties that can be used to modify look, feel, and functionality. Also check out the Alarm View Template.
1. Copy the alarmNotificationIcon-ux.jar file to your modules directory.
2. Open the module from your palette file.
3. Drag and drop the widget from the palette onto your px view.
The widget has a few configurable properties that can be used to modify look, feel, and functionality. Change the properties as required:
The link property should point to an appropriate station asset.
Workbench/PX example: station:|slot:/Services/AlarmService/ConsoleRecipient
HTML Page: /ord?station:%7Cslot:/Services/AlarmService/ConsoleRecipient
Alarm Class: Set the appropriate Alarm Class. Default is defaultAlarmClass.
Alarm Icon: Set this to use your own image. E.g. file:^indicatorlight.png
Background Color: The default is transparent. If your px/html page has a different color, set this property to match it.
You can now use the widget in your custom html page as long as the html file is in a appropriate station directory. E.g.:
1. Create an html page and place in your station files directory.
2. Create a div element and give it an id so you can inject the widget into this area. E.g.: widget1.
3. Add the following scripts before the closing head tag or the closing body tag. E.g.: