Niagara Comparison Charts
- Compares up to 8 Different Values
- Choose from Multiple Chart Types
- Drag n' Drop
- Real-Time Updates
- Works in Workbench and Modern Browser
The comparison chart allows you to compare up to 8 values. Each comparison binds to a numeric point or numeric writable. The chart has a number of configurable properties that can be used to modify look, feel, and functionality. Before you start, copy the comparisonChart-ux.jar module file to your modules directory. Restart station and Workbench. Also check out the Energy View Template.
1. Copy the comparisonChart-ux.jar file to your modules directory.
2. Open the module from your palette file.
3. Drag and drop the widget from the palette onto your px view.
The chart has a number of configurable properties that can be used to modify look, feel, and functionality. Change the properties as required:
Each ord reference should be unique;
Main Chart Binding - set this to an absolute ord, e.g. station:|slot:/Drivers/NiagaraNetwork/AHU5 or relativized ORD e.g. slot:AHU5
Comparison Ords 1-7 - set this to an absolute ord, e.g. station:|slot:/Drivers/NiagaraNetwork/AHU5. Only absolute ords accepted here. A relativized ORD will not resolve for these fields.
Optional: a comma delimited label array. e.g. Comp1, Comp2, Comp3, Comp4, Comp 5, Comp6. Number of elements should equal number of ords set.
Change the chart type:
You can now use the widget in your custom html page as long as the html file is in a appropriate station directory. E.g.:
1. Create an html page and place in your station files directory.
2. Create a div element and give it an id so you can inject the widget into this area. E.g.: widget1.
3. Add the following scripts before the closing head tag or the closing body tag. E.g.: